14 de noviembre de 2011

Sunday Night Out

Okay so as I'm writing this post, Andres and I are waiting for his friend to give him a call and tell us exactly where we're supposed to be headed out for tonight. Also one reason why this blog post is existent is because my very dear friend MARTINA JAVELLANA forced me to do it. And she's actually honest about that. Anyway back to the point. So I'm kinda excited to actually have a "destination" this weekend. Yesterday I was just at home in my pajamas, doing nothing. Nothing. On a Saturday. But! Good thing is: I DON'T HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW (thanks to Colombia and its 1638623923633 days of festivos a year).




The vague plan is to take the Transmilenio to Heroes and perhaps walk a few blocks to this mall where tons of bars are located. But but but. Really...I'm too scared to do that. Because. I'm scared of getting robbed again. I hope Andres and I don't end up taking that route, or else I will be forced to leave my bag and just take a few bucks with me.


Moving on, I think majority of the night will take place at a *drum rolls please* gay bar. Yeap, a gay bar. I'm pretty thrilled btw, cause this would be the first time I'd be doing something like that. And then maybe...if somebody hits on Andres, I'll just pretend as if I don't know him and slip away very very slowly. Like a ninja. I just want him to experience the caress of a gay man. Very generous, ain't I?


In other news, Andres just said he wants to create a blog too! Aww I hope he pushes through, cause I want to know how he writes. Crazy boy hasn't even given me a letter yet. Tsk tsk tsk. He should know how I like getting letters. Oh well.


So it's 17 past 8! I shall now start to get ready. Pictures coming up soon! Hasta luego!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario